Women's Premier Cedar Shoe Tree, fits sizes 5-8
- Natural cedar wood shoe tree that gently stretches leather shoes and helps shoes keep their shape
- Adjustable split toe gently stretches the toe box in shoes for a more comfortable fit
- Fits women's shoe sizes 5-8
- Made from 100% natural red cedar to protect and freshen without damaging valuable leather
- 100% red cedar naturally neutralizes odor and reduces moisture
- Extends the life of shoes
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- 3.875 inches high, 3.125 inches wide, and 11.6 inches deep
3.875h x 3.125w x 11.6d inch
9.84 x 7.93 x 29.4 cm
Fits women's shoe sizes 5-8
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
The Benefits of Eastern Red Cedar!
The Women's Foot Tree is made of 100% natural red cedar. So not only does its carefully designed form helps retain the shape of leather and fabric shoes, but also its very composition extends the lifetime of footwear by naturally reducing odors and absorbing moisture. Removing excess moisture from shoes extends their longevity significantly. Cedar's innate properties make it the wonder wood of closets and now, too, of shoe trees. And since these trees are made from cedar harvested from native renewable forests, you can enjoy the best of nature's freshness with a truly clean conscience. Take care of your shoes and your planet. It's a win-win.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question