Women’s Cedar Shoe Tree, Sizes 5 to 8, 100% Eastern Red Cedar, Flexible Tension Spring, Adjustable Split Toe, Eco-Friendly and Non-Staining, Preserves Shape and Quality
Eco-friendly and contoured for the perfect fit, this cedar shoe tree will preserve the shape and comfort of your footwear. The shoe tree’s contoured design and slim tension spring are specifically designed to provide high-quality care for your favorite footwear. Overtime footwear can lose their shape from wear-and-tear, but this shoe tree will make sure your heels, pumps, flats, loafers and other dress shoes maintain their original luster. Made of 100% Eastern red cedar, the adjustable split toe and rounded heel are sculpted to mirror the natural curvature of the foot. The contoured shape reduces wrinkles, while the natural properties of cedar dispel odors and deter moths. The durable metal spring provides the needed tension to maintain the shoe’s original shape. If you are a fan of high heels and pumps, this cedar shoe tree is the best choice for you compared to other more bulky designs. The flexible tension spring and small heel fit snugly into the back of high heels. This flexible tension spring also allows for easy insertion and removal. Simply insert the toe box into the shoe and bend the tension spring until the heel fits smoothly into the back of the shoe. This cedar shoe tree will keep your footwear comfortable and presentable with its specialized shape and precise tension. The cedar is gentle on more sensitive materials, non-staining and chemical-free--ideal for leather shoes. Take a step into high-quality footwear care with the use of this women’s cedar shoe tree.
- Natural cedar wood shoe tree that gently stretches leather shoes and helps shoes keep their shape
- Adjustable split toe gently stretches the toe box in shoes for a more comfortable fit
- Fits women's shoe sizes 5-8
- Made from 100% natural red cedar to protect and freshen without damaging valuable leather
- 100% red cedar naturally neutralizes odor and reduces moisture
- Extends the life of shoes
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- 1.875 inches high, 11.5 inches wide, and 3 inches deep
- Protect your footwear from moths and wrinkles and preserve their natural shape with this women’s cedar shoe tree.
- Flexible metal tension spring is perfect for high heels while other shoe trees are not.
1.875 inches high, 11.5 inches wide, and 3 inches deep
Fits women's shoe sizes 5-8
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
The Benefits of Eastern Red Cedar!
The Women's Foot Tree is made of 100% natural red cedar. So not only does its carefully designed form helps retain the shape of leather and fabric shoes, but also its very composition extends the lifetime of footwear by naturally reducing odors and absorbing moisture. Removing excess moisture from shoes extends their longevity significantly. Cedar's innate properties make it the wonder wood of closets and now, too, of shoe trees. And since these trees are made from cedar harvested from native renewable forests, you can enjoy the best of nature's freshness with a truly clean conscience. Take care of your shoes and your planet. It's a win-win.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question