Wide Top Mega Pressing Station, Silver
Item#: 971840-1 | Customer Reviews: 3 of 5 (4 reviews)
- Fully loaded ironing board with large ironing surface (18 x 49 inch) iron rest, hanger bar, and sleeve board
- Built-in sleeve board pulls out and stows away quickly
- Attached Iron Rest, with heat resistant pads
- Hanger Bar holds freshly pressed pieces
- 32 mm legs in 4-leg stance for maximum stability
- Metal leg lock holds legs securely for storage
- 100% cotton cover and thick 6mm, 100% polyester fiber pad installed
- 31-38 inches high (with height adjustment), 18 inches wide, and 49 inches long
Color: Satin silver, Natural cover
31-38H x 18W x 49D inch
78.7-96.5 x 45.7 x 124.4 cm
A wide top board lets you iron faster because more of each garment fits on the board. It makes ironing everything from dress shirts to linens much, much easier.
All boards are shipped with a fiber pad for a resilient, matte-free ironing surface. Replacement cover and pads can be ordered in a variety of thicknesses to you find the right pad for your.
Ironing Board Stances
Colors may vary.
T-Leg: Classic stance with a foot that rests flush against the floor and single legs
Euro Leg: Modern stance with the foot arched slightly off the floor and single legs
Bamboo: Combines classic t-leg stance with double bamboo legs
Round Leg: 4-leg stance with rounded end caps resting on the floor and rounded double legs
Square Leg: 4-leg stance with squared end caps resting on the floor and squared double legs
Household Essentials ironing boards come with either a plastic or metal leg lock. Colors and styles may vary.
Plastic Leg Lock: This sturdy plastic lock keeps ironing board legs securely folded.
Metal Leg Lock: This strong and durable metal lock holds ironing board legs closed.
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Chica loca on 08/31/2015
Great design! Love it.
Customer service A+5 of 5 Posted by: DocH on 06/29/2017
I had purchased this board, then the top cracked in many places. We were extremely disappointed. Guess what! Customer service reached out to me, and then sent a full replacement free of charge. We couldn't be happier.
Would not recommend1 of 5 Posted by: lulubell on 12/28/2016
After purchasing less than one year ago, ironing surface cracked in half. The sleeve board fits so loosely over the board that it wasn't able to be used easily.
Ask A Question