Thank you for sharing this product with your friends.
VISION Lidded Storage Box 3-Piece Set
HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS Vision® Storage Box Set solves the problem of remembering what is in the box! Built-in clear plastic panels create a window into each box, making it easy to know what’s inside without labels or marking boxes. This storage box organization set includes 1 large and 2 small lidded boxes with windows built into the front (so you see inside while the box is on the shelf). The hard-sided boxes are stackable and storable; each holds up to 25 lbs. Each has a fully removable lid and folds flat for compact storage when empty. Perfect for closet organization, office files and paperwork, even students find these see-through storage boxes perfect for making quick work of organizing their space. VISION works because its easy and intuitive. Pack it away; find it at a glance. Its storage and organization made simple and convenient. The large box is 24.25 x 13.25 and stands 8 inches high; the 2 small boxes are 12.25 x 13.25 and stand 5.5 inches high, and they fit side-by-side on top of the large box. This storage and organization box set in brown chevron coordinates with other brown chevron items in the Household Essentials line.
- Organization set of 3 VISION lidded storage boxes: includes 1 large and 2 small boxes with clear panels
- Easily identify what's inside without labels or marking boxes
- Stackable boxes support up to 25 lbs
- Fully removable lid
- Small boxes (2): 12.25 x 13.25 x 5.5 inches high;
- Large box (1): 24.25 x 13.25 x 8 inches high
- Collapsible; folds flat to store
- Stylish brown chevron fabric; coordinates with other Household Essentials brown chevron items
Color: Brown chevron
Small boxes (2): 12.25 x 13.25 x 5.5 inches high;
Large box (1): 24.25 x 13.25 x 8 inches high
Coordinates with the Brown Chevron Laundry Collection: 5626 and 5624 Laundry Sorter and Hamper; Storage Collection: 690-1 Round Ottomon, 663 Open Storage Bin, and 660-1 / 661-1 Tapered Soft-Side Storage.
There are currently no Questions.
Ask A Question
Ask A Question