Umbrella Clothesline Outdoor Dryer, 12 Lines with 165 Feet of Drying Space, Aluminum Arms and Steel Post, Collapsible
Item#: 17120-1 | Customer Reviews: 3 of 5 (5 reviews)
This umbrella dryer has a clothesline spread of 73 inches x 73 inches. Uninstalled, the center post is 75 inches tall, and the lines reach 94 inches high. We recommend installing the dryer approx. 18 inches deep into the ground so that the top lines are about 6 feet off the ground.
Start air drying your laundry today with this umbrella clothesline outdoor dryer. Air drying is better for your clothes and helps you save on your utility bills, and you can get started today with this efficient and compact dryer. This umbrella dryer consists of two parts: a galvanized steel pole and aluminum topper. To set up the dryer, the pole is secured in the ground with a ground sleeve. The collapsible aluminum top can then be unfolded and added to the pole. The top and steel post can be removed at will, so you can bring the clothesline inside during inclement weather. The top also rotates, giving you easy access to each side when loading or unloading the dryer. The dryer’s angled lines increase airflow and improve circulation, ensuring that no matter how full you load this dryer, your items will dry more quickly and evenly. With up to 165 feet of drying space, you can easily dry multiple loads at once.
To install with ground sleeve (included):
1. Dig a hole 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep. The hole should be wider at the bottom than at the top.
2. Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
3. Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
4. Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
5. Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
6. Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer. Includes 1-year warranty.
Includes ground sleeve.
- Outdoor umbrella style clothesline dryer with 12 lines and 165 feet of drying space
- Aluminum upper structure with 1.5" DIA rust-resistant galvanized steel post
- Completely pre-strung and ready for installation (concrete in ground)
- Includes ground sleeve
- 72 inches high (recommended installation height) x 73 inches wide x 73 inches deep; uninstalled: 94 inches high
- Folds completely for storage
- 1 year warranty
94h x 73w x 73d inch (opened, but not installed)
182.8 x 185.4 x 185.4 cm
Recommended intallation height: 6 feet (buried approx. 22 inches deep)
Center post: 1.5 inches dia. X 75 inches H
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Write a review
Great Product4 of 5 Posted by: Jeanette on 02/12/2021
So far so good. I have HOA that restricts clotheslines so this is perfect. The support pole is in ground far enough not to interfere with mowing. We put line out to use and have to take it back in after use. My location is very windy and have had no problem. I take clothes down as soon as dry. Use line about 3 times a week.
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Vicki on 02/10/2020
We replaced another yard dryer for this one. To our pleasant surprise, it fits the prior posts already secured in the ground. It's more sturdy than the other. It allows for us to take it up in severe weather. There is a cap on the lower pipe to avoid rusting out. We think it is a good improvement in light of the time we had the other unit. Great product.
Junk1 of 5 Posted by: gerry on 05/24/2018
Plastic ? Plastic every where. plastic connectors that holds it together. Loose. Nothing but junk. What happen to all metal or aluminum connectors. Better not hang your clothes out on a slight breeze. You will find your clothes on the ground with those wonderful plastic connectors have failed., The plastic coated line that you put your clothes on!! Where it is threaded thru the eyelets are cut do to the sharp edges. You spend hard earned money for junk like this. Household essential Company. You must be proud to sell this junk .
Ask A Question