Large 180 Ft Steel Parallel Outdoor Dryer
Item#: 17140-1 | Customer Reviews: 5 of 5 (5 reviews)
Includes ground sleeve.
- Large umbrella clothesline with parallel, flat lines
- No-rust steel top and two-piece steel (1.5-inch diameter) center post
- Pivoting top for easy access
- Completely pre-strung and ready for installation
- 30 lines, 182 feet drying space
- Single action opens and closes dryer
- Folds down to store
- High impact plastic post cap and slide resist wear
- 72 inches high, 72 inches wide, and 62 inches deep
- Includes ground sleeve
72h x 72w x 62d inch
182.8 x 182.8 x 157.4 cm
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Sally on 06/27/2020
Got it in two days. Put it up myself. Used a picnic table umbrella stand, dug a hole, put it in, put bricks on the stand instead of cement, buried it. Have had winds and it stood tall. Genes sheets towels and no sign of it giving in. Love it. Oh yes, I am 87 years old 140 pounds 5' 3" tall.
Love it!5 of 5 Posted by: RB on 06/08/2020
This is great! It is the perfect size to hang the laundry for 3 people (but I do laundry every day). It is sturdy, and it fit well into the concreted ground piece from my previous dryer (which I had for 20+ years). When I contacted HE to ask if I could use my original ground piece which was 1.75 inches in diameter with my original pole being 1.5 inches in diameter, they told me it would fit, and they were right. I'm hoping this one lasts 20+ years too. After using it for a few weeks, I do need to tighten some lines, so I'll have to review how to do that. The spinning parallel style is very efficient. Delivery was on time. I am very please with this product and this company.
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: ljv on 06/03/2020
Assembles easy and works great. Replacement for a 30+ year old one that finally corroded.
Ask A Question