Large 180 Ft Steel Parallel Outdoor Dryer
Item#: 17140-1 | Customer Reviews: 5 of 5 (2 reviews)
Includes ground sleeve.
- Large umbrella clothesline with parallel, flat lines
- No-rust steel top and two-piece steel (1.5-inch diameter) center post
- Pivoting top for easy access
- Completely pre-strung and ready for installation
- 30 lines, 182 feet drying space
- Single action opens and closes dryer
- Folds down to store
- High impact plastic post cap and slide resist wear
- 72 inches high, 72 inches wide, and 62 inches deep
- Includes ground sleeve
72h x 72w x 62d inch
182.8 x 182.8 x 157.4 cm
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Wally on 05/14/2020
We love it! Easily holds one of our washer loads. We inserted the pole into a shade umbrella stand on our deck. Works great! Our neighbors are impressed as well. We call our outdoor dryer our new “carbon footprint reduction device”!
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Vivi on 05/18/2019
Exact replacement for an umbrella clothesline I’ve used for fifteen or twenty years. I know it’s good because it is what I had at my previous house and we saved a lot on electricity by drying heavy and bulky items on it. Couldn’t be more pleased.
Ask A Question