- Extra large umbrella clothesline with parallel, flat lines
- No-rust galvanized steel top and 2-piece steel center post (1.5-inch dia.)
- Pivoting top for easy access
- Completely pre-strung and ready for installation
- Single action opens and closes dryer
- Folds compactly to store
- 72 inches high, 72 inches wide, and 84 inches deep; 1.5-inch diameter center post; 30 lines, 210 feet of drying space
- Includes ground sleeve
72h x 84w x 72d inch
182.8 x 213.4 x 182.9 cm
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.