Solid Cedar Rings for Hangers, 20 ct.
- 20-pack of 100% natural cedar ring that fits over the hanger hook for safe natural freshness
- Quickly creates a cedar closet out of any armoire or wardrobe
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Smooth surface won't snag delicate fabrics
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- Fits over most wire and plastic hangers
- 2 inches high, 2 inches wide, and 0.375 inches deep
2h x 2w x 0.375d inch
5.08 x 5.08 x 0.95 cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
Why we love cedar!
Red cedar is renowned for its ability to naturally combat odor and repel moths, pests, and mustiness. And it does it without harsh or dangerous chemicals. You can transform your closet or wardrobe into and instant clothing oasis with these rings that hang easily on hangers or hooks. And, as always, cedar is safe for all fabrics and is non-staining.
Versatile clothing care and storage:
Use Cedar Rings in clothing closets, basement storage, gym lockers, and more! Combat the mustiness that comes with seasonal storage in attics and basements. Give guests and instant cedar closet. Be the person at the gym with the nicest smelling locker. Ideal for use on hangers and hooks, but versatile enough to toss in a bag or drawer, Cedar Rings freshen and protect wherever they are. Keep your closets and crannies safe'fresh and protected--with these Cedar Rings, and bring the benefits of cedar to non-cedar hooks everywhere.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question