Thank you for sharing this product with your friends.
Slate Faux Concrete Coffee Table with Storage Shelf
The HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS faux concrete Slate Coffee Table creates on-trend style without the weight and heavy lifting! The striking coffee table is 15.75 inches high, making it a low profile table suited to lower sofas and couches (recommended for seats between 16-18 inches high). Its tabletop is 39.4 inches long x 19.7 inches deep, making it ideally sized as a work surface for floor-sitters or a buffet for game day. This 2-tier coffee table combines black steel legs with a slate-gray laminate tabletop that looks and feels like a concrete countertop, but without the weight. It has a low shelf for storing bins, blankets, baskets, and more. With sturdy construction, a compact footprint, and understated elegance, this coffee table is the perfect addition to any room in your home or apartment.
- Low and wide rectangular coffee table with open shelf storage
- Looks like concrete, but weighs much less!
- Minimalist, Scandinavian design with clean lines and small footprint
- Transitions from coffee table to work table, foot rest, and end-of-bed storage bench!
- 15.75''h x 39.4''w x 19.7''d; Table top: 13.4"W x 19.7"D; WEIGHT CAPACITY: 100 lbs.
- Part of the HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS Faux Concrete Collection
- Assembly required
Color: Light Gray
Dimensions: 15.75''h x 39.4''w x 19.7''d
Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
There are currently no Questions.
Ask A Question
Ask A Question