Single Cubby, Orange
PLEASE READ ALL SAFETY AND ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS (see instructions tab) PRIOR TO USE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, CUBBIES SHOULD NOT BE STACKED OR SUSPENDED.
- Single-unit cubby assembly; can be used independently or as part of Household Essentials cubby system
- Fits Household Essentials Open Storage Bins
- Includes back panel (installation optional)
- Can be used as an open cubby or drawer cubby (when paired with storage bin--sold separately)
- 11.22 inches high, 14.6 inches wide, and 11.81 inches deep
- Smooth laminate finish MDF
- Easy-to-clean: wipe down with a damp cloth!
- Some assembly required
11.22H x 14.6W x 11.81D inch
Safety and Use
Please read carefully.
Household Essentials is not responsible for any damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of Household Essentials® cubbies or bins.
* Do not climb or step on the unit. Cubbies are not benches. The unit may become unstable and either tip or collapse. Serious bodily injury and/or damage to personal belongings may occur.
* Do not use this unit as a television stand. Serious bodily injury and/or damage to personal belongings may occur.
* Do not mount or attach anything to the sides, rear or front of the unit as this can create a force that can cause the unit to tip. Serious bodily injury and/or damage to personal belongings may occur.
* Do not stack units. Stacking of units can cause an unsafe tip-over hazard that may cause serious bodily injury and/or damage to personal belongings.
* Do not suspend units. Units must be supported from below. Suspending units can cause an unsafe stress on the unit that could cause the unit to break. Serious bodily injury and/or damage to personal belongings may occur.
* Do not support weight with the back panel of the unit (i.e., carry the cubby like a box). Optional back panels are not designed to support weight. Using the unit with the back panel bearing weight can cause the panel to separate from the unit and contents to fall. Serious bodily injury and/or damage to personal belongings may occur.
* Protect your work surface during assembly to prevent scratching or damage to table tops, wood floors, etc., or unit surface.
* Hand-tighten screws securely. Be careful not to overtighten if using power tools.
Ask A Question