Self-Closing Over-the-Door Ironing Board
Item#: 144222 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (2 reviews)
*Item includes cover and pad (replacement cover and pad #2011 sold separately).
- Self-closing over-the-door ironing board with steel mesh ironing surface
- Built-in U-hook iron holder at the top of the board
- Sturdier design with support feet that stabilizes board while open and protects doors
- Closes flush to door to take up even less space!
- Easy pull-down open and easy lever close (it folds up on its own!)
- Includes hooks for standard and commercial doors and cover/pad
- Open: 50.25 inches high x 17 inches wide x 44 inches deep (2 inches deep closed); Ironing surface: 14 inches wide x 41 inches long; Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Replacement cover and pad #2011 sold separately
Color: Steel, Natural cover
50.25h x 17w x 2d inches
50.25 (+2 for hooks) x 17 x 44
14 x 42
Quick, easy, professional:
This OTD Ironing Board makes it easy to stay professional and sleek with perfectly pressed clothes wherever you go. Simply draw aside the board lock and lower the board into place. Iron comfortably and quickly on the 100% cotton cover and 3mm fiber pad that fits. The one-piece cover and pad fits securely of the steel mesh surface, giving you both a sturdy and smooth surface on which to iron. When you've finished, simply release the board with the press of a lever and lift the board back into place.
Perfect for quick presses and small spaces!
The OTD Board is the ideal board for people on-the-go. It is quick and convenient, with minimal set-up and take-down. It is also well suited to compact spaces where floor space is scarce: ideal for apartments, condos, office, and the boat. Wherever storage space is limited, but presentation matters, this board reigns supreme. Place it in your laundry room. Or put it behind the bathroom door. Perhaps your closet is a suitable place. Or on the basement door. Wherever you find the space, this compact power-punch-of-a-board will transform your ironing experience.
Write a review
Great Product4 of 5 Posted by: Carla on 03/05/2021
Save space. It doesn’t retract by itself without help. It’s a little noisy on the door. But overall it’s helpful because we don’t have room for a regular one.
Product4 of 5 Posted by: specialct on 12/28/2020
Actual Iron board seems to be made very well. However Iron holder is very high on door and must be at least 5'5" to reach or place your iron on holder, Additionally hooks on door are made to thick for closure on older door jams, and maybe suction type cups should be used for lower portion of metal frame resting against door.
Ask A Question