Seagrass Wicker Magazine Rack
- Seagrass side-by-side wicker magazine rack with 2compartments
- Built-in handle for easy carrying
- Tightly woven for durability around a sturdy metal frame
- Simple, contempory design
- No assembly required
- Natural wicker is renewable and eco-friendly as a quality product for home goods
- Protectively coated to prevent mold or mildew and extend the life of your wicker magazine rack
- Humidity tested
- 13 inches high, 17 inches wide, and 9.5 inches deep
- Please note: color and size may vary some because each piece is handwoven of natural fibers.
13h x 17w x 9.5d inch
33.0 x 43.1 x 24.1 cm
Please note: color and size may vary some because each piece is handwoven of natural fibers.
Why we love wicker!
What is not to love about this natural material with its earthy glow and natural beauty?
It's lightweight, so it's easy to move around--perfect for entertaining indoors or outdoors, or just having something handy on the porch, patio, or all-season room.
It's durable, thanks to its sturdy woven structure. The fibers themselves reinforce one another. It's rather like that team-building task, when everyone stands in a circle, facing the same direction, and then sits down. Everyone is stronger and steadier together. Go ahead, grab a group and try it.
It's naturally weather resistant! Natural fibers hold up well to nature. Our wicker is coated to help protect it longer. Still, it does best indoors or in covered areas, away from direct exposure to the weather.
It's timeless. Wicker furniture isn't subject to the vagaries of fashion. It has been around a long time, and continues to be because its natural warmth and beauty compliments any season, style, or era.
Ask A Question