Seagrass Wicker End Table, Compact
- Compact, contemporary cube-design modular end table made of natural woven seagrass
- Sturdy frame and construction for a functional and beautiful end table--no assembly required
- Cube design creates two levels of end table storage
- Perfect for dorms, patios, and covered porches
- Natural wicker is renewable and eco-friendly as a quality product for home goods
- Protectively coated to prevent mold or mildew and extend the life of your wicker end table
- Humidity tested
- 15.75 inches high, 15.75 inches wide, and 11 inches deep
15.75h x 15.75w x 11d inch
40.0 x 40.0 x 27.9 cm
11.5h x 11.5w
29.2cm x 29.2cm
Finding the right fit:
The height of a coffee table is important. It should be no lower than 1-2 inches from the seat of your couch or chair. The standard height for a table is 16-18 inches, which pairs well with a standard-sized couch. A higher sofa requires a taller table, one that is 20-21 inches in height. A lower sofa or chair requires a smaller table.
The height of an end table is important, as well. Generally, an end table should be the same height, or just a little shorter, than the arm of the sofa or chair. The rule of thumb is that its surface area should be equal to or just below the height of the sofa arms. For a standard sofa, that's around 25 inches, but get out the measuring tape to be sure. Most end tables are between 22 and 30 inches.
Function and beauty united!
The all-natural woven seagrass end table is sturdily constructed to hold all that an end table can ' lamps, books, drinks, remote controls, and just about any item you'll need to relax. The simple, clean, cubic design means this table can go just about anywhere and hold just about anything! The open center is the perfect spot to stow new and favorite books, newspapers, pictures, photo albums, and magazines. Crafted for both understated style and superior stability, the seagrass mid-size end table is the ultimate contemporary solution for accent and end tables. Buy one for either side of your bed, couch, or favorite chair. Gather several together for a bold design statement and a storage solution. Whether by itself or with a grouping, the design and functionality of the table make it a stylishly open-ended item for your living spaces.
Ask A Question