FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25
Thank you for sharing this product with your friends.
Round Copper Heavy-Duty Laundry Hamper
HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS Heavy-Duty Round Laundry Hamper really does bring the look and efficiency of hotel laundry service to your home. This extra large hamper holds a lot and makes moving it easier. Its tall frame (32 inches) is easy to push and handle, thanks to the 360 degree 3-inch wheels and thick, sturdy steel metal bars. The taller laundry cart means less bending and fewer backaches--and never having to lift a laundry basket! This smart and durable commercial-grade laundry hamper is a finished copper for a high-end finish that fits in a residential or commercial space. This makes it perfect for residences of all kinds--dorms, laundromats, senior living, and home! It has a removable, 600D polyester bag with a moisture-resistant PVC coating that resists odor and dampness. This sturdy fabric can be wiped clean with a damp cloth! The bag folds over the top of the hamper frame and attaches to itself by plastic lock hooks. This secure hold easily supports the 3-4 (or more!) loads of laundry in this substantial hamper. Store and move large amounts of laundry and linens quickly--perfect for a busy household, laundry facility, or even a clever theatrical prop master. This Commercial Round Laundry Hamper is 32 inches high x 21.5 inches in diameter. Use is alone or with the full line of Commercial Laundry care products made for your home by Household Essentials.
- Modern, commercial-grade rolling laundry hamper with extra large 4+ load capacity
- Push-style laundry cart with 32-inch tall frame for hauling laundry without bending or lifting
- Large, 3-inch black wheels that move over carpet, smooth floors, and thresholds
- Supportive metal under shelf for extra bag support
- 32 inches high and 21.5 inches in diameter
- Removable, moisture-resistant bag with latch attachments
Color: Copper, black bag
32 inches high and 21.5 inches in diameter
There are currently no Questions.
Ask A Question
Ask A Question