Rolling Seagrass Wicker Storage Ottoman
Please note: color and size may vary some because each piece is handwoven of natural fibers.
- Charming square seagrass wicker storage seat
- Domed lid makes a comfortable seat or foot rest (ottoman)
- Easy rotating wheels take corners well for easy shifting about
- Sturdy wooden interior provides excellent support and stability for sitting and holding goodies
- Supple seagrass creates a fine, close weave for a sturdy and attractive piece
- Primarily for indoor use; can be used outdoors in covered spaces
- 18.1 inches high, 18.1 inches wide, and 18.1 inches deep
- Please note: color and size may vary some because each piece is handwoven of natural fibers.
- 200 lb. weight limit
18.1h x 18.1w x 18.1d inches
45.9 x 45.9 x 45.9 cm
11 x 15.625 x 15.625 inches
27.94 x 39.69 x 39.69 cm
|WARNING: For California Residents
The State of California has determined that this product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde (gas), which are known to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. TSCA Title VI Compliant for formaldehyde California 93120 Compliant for formaldehyde, Phase 2. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Why we love wicker!
What is not to love about this natural material with its earthy glow and natural beauty?
It's lightweight, so it's easy to move around--perfect for entertaining indoors or outdoors, or just having something handy on the porch, patio, or all-season room.
It's durable, thanks to its sturdy woven structure. The fibers themselves reinforce one another. It's rather like that team-building task, when everyone stands in a circle, facing the same direction, and then sits down. Everyone is stronger and steadier together. Go ahead, grab a group and try it.
It's naturally weather resistant! Natural fibers hold up well to nature. Our wicker is coated to help protect it longer. Still, it does best indoors or in covered areas, away from direct exposure to the weather.
It's timeless. Wicker furniture isn't subject to the vagaries of fashion. It has been around a long time, and continues to be because its natural warmth and beauty compliments any season, style, or era.
Ask A Question