2.0 Inch Diameter Replacement Ground Sleeve
Item#: GS-200 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (4 reviews)
DISCLAIMER: The ground sleeve will not support an outdoor umbrella or parallel dryer if installed into the ground alone. It should be installed into concrete.
- Plastic ground sleeve for outdoor dryers
- 2-inch diameter posts only
- Sturdy gray plastic
- Attached end cap
- 11 inches high, 2 inches wide
- Sleeve should be set in concrete
11h x 2w inch
28 x 5.1 cm
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Write a review
Ground Sleeve5 of 5 Posted by: Mrs. MJG on 06/29/2017
Received order(ground sleeve for a pole) as described and quickly. Pleased with company products and service.
Good4 of 5 Posted by: Posty on 07/28/2017
The ground sleeve resulted in being too large. But I cleaned up the old one after the new patio was placed and it worked fine. I did not return it because I didn't want to pay return shipping charges. This is a good product had the right size been ordered. Another proof that men can't measure! It was the contractor that measured the old one and said I needed the two inch one.
Ground sleeve4 of 5 Posted by: Mike o on 07/13/2019
The item is as advertised but I wish they would make it out of metal. Other than that great service.
Ask A Question