2.0 Inch Diameter Replacement Ground Sleeve
Item#: GS-200 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (5 reviews)
DISCLAIMER: The ground sleeve will not support an outdoor umbrella or parallel dryer if installed into the ground alone. It should be installed into concrete.
- Plastic ground sleeve for outdoor dryers
- 2-inch diameter posts only
- Sturdy gray plastic
- Attached end cap
- 11 inches high, 2 inches wide
- Sleeve should be set in concrete
11h x 2w inch
28 x 5.1 cm
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Write a review
Perfect5 of 5 Posted by: Tom on 06/27/2020
We had to move our previous hole in the ground. This works perfectly.
Ground sleeve4 of 5 Posted by: Mike o on 07/13/2019
The item is as advertised but I wish they would make it out of metal. Other than that great service.
Good Product4 of 5 Posted by: DeanO on 06/18/2018
For the most part a solid piece. The tab that connects the top to the body is weak and the two were already seperated when I received the sleeve. Not a real problem.
Ask A Question