1.5 Inch Diameter Replacement Ground Sleeve
Item#: GS-150 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (4 reviews)
DISCLAIMER: The ground sleeve will not support an outdoor umbrella or parallel dryer if installed into the ground alone. It should be installed into concrete.
- Plastic ground sleeve for outdoor dryers
- 1.5-inch diameter posts only
- Sturdy gray plastic
- Attached end cap
- 11 inches high, 1.5 inches wide
- Sleeve should be set in concrete
11h x 1.5w inch
28 x 3.8 cm
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Write a review
Works fine4 of 5 Posted by: Michella on 05/06/2021
It works fine, I never got to try the first one, but this one allows a LOT of play in the metal pole, so my dryer rocks back and forth in the wind.
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: James on 05/18/2019
This was a blessing I started to purchase the complete clothes line assembly not knowing I could purchase just the ground sleeve. Thanks
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Gadelle on 05/10/2017
The right item for the job. Quick delivery
Ask A Question