Plastic Clothespins, 12 Count, Heavy-Duty Plastic with Rubber Clasps, Rust-Resistant Springs, Comfortable Grip, Multipurpose, Great for Clothes, Chip Bags and More, Assorted
Item#: 4715 | Customer Reviews: 3 of 5 (3 reviews)
HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS 12ct Soft-Touch Plastic Clothespins give your clothes the gentle care they deserve, even on the line. These plastic clothespins have soft grips lining the inside of the pin to help protect your clothes from pinching and pulling. And now, they have a larger finger grip area, so you can hang your clothes in comfort. With a molded plastic spring that won't rust, you can be sure your clothes stay securely fastened to the line. It is the perfect combination of strength and gentleness, exactly what you've always wanted . . . in a clothespin. These clothespins are 2.5 inches high, 2 inch wide, and 1.5 inches deep. Each pack comes with 12 clothespins.
- This set of assorted plastic clothespins provide a solid but gentle grip that will get the job done, without causing indents or wrinkles.
- Features a large pack of 12 heavy-duty plastic clothespins with rubberized clasps and rust-resistant, molded plastic springs.
- Use these versatile clothespins to hang laundry to dry, keep bags of chips fresh, hold music books open and much more.
- The wide and cushioned finger grips make these super comfortable to use, especially if you use clothespins frequently!
- 2.75 inches high, 1 inch wide, and 1.5 inches deep
2.75h x 1w x 1.5d inch
6.98 x 2.54 x 3.81 cm
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Karen on 06/24/2018
I am a 70 year old who has been hanging out clothes and sheets for many years. These are by far the BEST clothes pins I have ever used. Thank you for such a great product
Fail after 1 year1 of 5 Posted by: Steven on 08/21/2016
DO NOT BUY--They do not last!! I was looking for an alternative to old school wooden or plastic closepins that rot or break down after a very short time. I purchased these last summer thinking they were a better product. They are used about once a week. After a year of mild use they are all breaking at the molded plastic hinge which appears to be a serious design flaw. They pop open, the spring flys out and the pin becomes 2 worthless pieces. I'm not happy with the product and will not buy again.
these work well4 of 5 Posted by: sandra on 08/05/2016
i do like these . they slide easy on the clothes line and are easy to hang bulky items
Ask A Question