Parallel Clothesline Outdoor Dryer, 30 Lines with 210 Feet of Drying Space, No-Rust Steel
Item#: 17135-1 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (5 reviews)
Whether you’re switching to air drying for your laundry or looking for an upgrade for your current clothesline situation, this extra large parallel clothesline dryer is a smart and efficient solution. The dryer is designed with two main components: a galvanized steel post and steel top with durable plastic clotheslines. The top pivots, so you can easily turn it to reach every inch of clothesline when loading or unloading the dryer. This clothesline comes with a plastic ground sleeve that should (ideally) be cemented into the ground for maximum stability. When in use, the post rests securely in the ground anchor with the steel top in place. When not in use, the steel top folds down and the pole can be removed from the ground anchor, so you can take down the dryer during inclement weather (which we recommend) or if you otherwise need to remove obstacles from your yard. However, the steel is galvanized, so it won’t rust if left out. The clothesline comes ready to assemble in just three parts, with the clotheslines pre-strung.
To install with ground sleeve:
1. Dig a hole 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep. The hole should be wider at the bottom than at the top.
2. Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
3. Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
4. Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
5. Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
6. Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Includes ground sleeve.
- Extra large umbrella clothesline with parallel, flat lines
- No-rust galvanized steel top and 2-piece steel center post (1.5-inch dia.)
- Pivoting top for easy access
- Completely pre-strung and ready for installation
- Single action opens and closes dryer
- Folds compactly to store
- 72 inches high, 72 inches wide, and 84 inches deep; 1.5-inch diameter center post; 30 lines, 210 feet of drying space
- Includes ground sleeve
72h x 84w x 72d inch
182.8 x 213.4 x 182.9 cm
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Paula on 04/07/2021
L O V E this clothesline! Perfect height. So many lines I can get several loads on at the same time. Everything I wanted and at a great price. Far better pricing directly with Household Essential than even Amazon.
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: HernandezRanch on 09/11/2020
This outdoor clothes dryer is made very sturdy. I know it will last for years. Bought another one before this one and took it back to a big box store. It was junk. Glad I found this one at our local Ace Hardware. Would highly recommend this parallel dryer.
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Bill on 06/13/2020
The product is as described and meets our needs. I have some improvements. The knots need to be bigger. They pull thru the whole. When we try the push the unit open the line get caught on the hook that holds the cross bar. One suggestion. When taking the unit up and down Maybe add a small strap to each side to gather the lines of each side. I bought a large twistee type thing that should work.
Ask A Question