Narrow Sliding Cabinet Organizer, Two Tier Chrome Organizer, Chrome, Great for Slim Cabinets in Kitchen, Bathroom and More
Item#: C20521-1 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (1 review)
If you’re sick of jumbled, disorganized cabinets, or trying to find use for a narrow cabinet that seems unusable, this sliding cabinet organizer might be just what you need. This two-tier sliding organizer installs into your cabinet to add organization and accessibility. The organizer is 21 inches long and 5 inches wide, making it perfect for narrow cabinet spaces. It makes a great addition to any cabinet size, whether you use it alone in a smaller cabinet, by itself in a larger cabinet, or even next to a full-width cabinet organizer in a wide cabinet. The organizer’s two tiers are made of commercial grade, heavy-duty, chrome wire that’s thicker and heavier-grade than other organizers on the market for quality that lasts. The two baskets slide out together on easy, full-extension ball-bearing glides. Use the two tiers to organize an assortment of kitchen supplies, utensils or pantry items, or use just the bottom basket to hold taller items like cutting boards and cooking trays or sheets. The organizer extends a full 21 inches out of the cabinet, allowing you to reach items in the furthest corners. This organizer comes partially assembled with pre-assembled glides. To complete assembly, add the second tier to the bottom tier and glides, or leave the top tier off. The organizer comes with all hardware needed for installation. To instal the organizer in your desired cabinet, simply mark the location of the holes and drill pilot holes. Then, line the organizer up with the holes and secure with the included screws. If additional height is needed (say, to clear the lower lip of a cabinet), use washers or wooden blocks between the bottom of the cabinet and bottom of the organizer. As is, the organizer will clear heights of 0.5 inches.
- Narrow sliding under-cabinet organizer for narrow-width cabinets up to 5 inches wide
- 1 or 2-tier storage options (fully assembled as 2-tiers); tiers slide together
- Accommodates 21-inch deep cabinets
- Easy-glide, full-extension ball-bearing glides
- 17.5 inches high, 5 inches wide, and 21 inches deep
- Made from commercial grade, heavy-duty, chrome wire
- Quikfit technology for easy installation (all hardware included)
- Easy assembly
- This two-tier sliding cabinet organizer helps keep even the narrowest cabinets organized and tidy.
- Made of high-quality, thick chrome wire one easy-gliding tracks that fully extend out of the cabinet space.
- Use both tiers to hold items of different heights, or just the bottom tier to store taller items like cutting boards or baking sheets.
- Easy installation into cabinets for stability.
17.5h x 5w x 21d inch
44.45 x 12.7 x 53.3 cm
Bottom basket height (with glides): 5.625 inches
Threshold clearance: 0.5 inches
*To clear a higher threshold, use stacks of washers to raise glides slightly or install glides into wood blocks attached to cabinet floor.
Quikfit technology makes installation easy!
Mark, Pre-drill, and Secure. It's that simple. Then step aside and glide . . .
Thicker, heavier-grade wire than the competition.
It's commercial grade for a solid organizer that lasts.
Vertical glides support more weight and glide more easily.
Glides pull out all the way--so there's no reaching into the cabinet.
Preassembled glides for faster, easier installation.
Quickfit™ for the best home organization.
Glidez Premier is part of Household Essentials Premier Product Lines--exceptional products with superior workmanship and unparalleled quality.
1. Mark the location of the holes
2. Drill the pilot holes at
3. Use provided screws to secure
glides into pre-drilled holes
*If additional height is needed to clear the lip of a cabinet, place washers between the glides and cabinet floor OR install glides into wood blocks attached to the cabinet floor.
Write a review
Great Product4 of 5 Posted by: Brian D on 01/11/2020
Awesome product. Great quality. Bearings and rails feel like they'll last for a long time. Just wish there was a way to order shorter rods to attach the upper shelf.
Ask A Question