Milled Lavender Cedar Blocks, 4 ct.
- 4-pack of solid, 100% natural red cedar blocks, infused with lavender, to naturally care for your stored clothing
- Perfect for drawers, shelves, boxes or the bottom of wardrobes or armoires
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Decorative milled surface increases block's surface area for better, longer-lasting freshness
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- 2.75 inches high, 2 inches wide, and 0.5 inches deep
2.75h x 2w x 0.5d inch
6.98 x 5.08 x 1.27 cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
It's just a block!
Oh, no, my friend. It is much, much more. This 100% cedar block captures natures best closet and storage wood and brings it to your closet and dresser. Or even your gym bag. These small blocks fit into drawers and on shelves without taking up valuable storage space. Their size lets them fit around clothing for freshness and protection that permeates and surrounds clothing and linens.
Harvested from renewable forests!
Eastern red cedar is renowned for its ability to repel pests and mustiness. It provides a powerful punch of chemical-free, eco-friendly freshness and protection for your home. And best of all, it is harvested from renewable forests.
Long lasting freshness and protection!
The effectiveness of your cedar block can be renewed again and again by lightly sanding the block or spraying it with cedar oil.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question