Milled Cedar Hang Up w/ Hook, Natural
- Solid block of 100% natural red cedar that hangs in closets to freshen and repel insects
- Hanger hook screws easily into pre-drilled hole and fits standard rod or wire closets
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Decorative milled surface increases block's surface area for better, longer-lasting freshness
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- 9.625 inches high, 2 inches wide, and 0.5 inches deep
9.625h x 2w x 0.5d inch
24.4 x 5.08 x 1.27 cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
Benefits of natural cedar:
The Cedar Hang Up w/ Lavender is a natural way to freshen and protect your wardrobe and linens, whether they are in storage or regular use. Lavender has been used for centuries to freshen fabrics. And red cedar is renowned for its ability to repel pests and mustiness. Combined, the two pack a powerful punch of natural, eco-friendly freshness and protection for your home. The effectiveness of your hanging cedar block can be renewed again and again by lightly sanding the block or spraying it with cedar oil. This block is harvested from renewable forests, providing lasting, natural protection without burdening the environment with harsh chemicals. Put Hang Ups in every closet. Use them in the RV and on the boat. Wherever freshness is needed, cedar can help.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question