White Mega T-Post Assembly
Item#: FT-30 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (2 reviews)
This white Mega T-Post Assembly is a single post only. Additional posts and clothesline sold separately.
- White powder coated steel clothesline 86-inch high post withstands the elements and rugged use
- 2 vertical sections (3-inch diameter) assemble to for a single post
- Extra wide cross arm holds 5 lines, allowing maximum air flow between lines
- Includes single center pole, end caps, nuts and 5 eyebolts to secure line
- 86" H x 46" W x 3" D; POST: 3", 1.5 mm thick
- Additional posts and clothesline sold separately
86" H x 46" W x 3" D
218.4 x 116.8 x 7.62 cm
Post: 3" DIA, 1.5 mm thick
The T-Post Assembly is used to run and hang outdoor clothesline. It is a single post only. For a complete clothesline system, you will need to purchase two T-Post Assemblies and Clothesline, each sold separately.
We suggest burying the pole in a hole that is about 20 inches deep. That will have line itself approximately 66 inches (5.5 feet) off the ground. If you want the line higher, dig a shallower hole; deeper, dig a deeper hole.
1. Dig a hole 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep. Taper the hole so it is larger at the top. Fill the bottom of hole approximately 3-inches deep with small rock.
2. Rest the lower pole on the bed of rocks and pour approximately 12 inches of concrete into the hole around it. Use level to align the pole vertically. Allow the concrete to set fully before attaching clothesline.
3. Once concrete is set, fill the remaining space with dirt.
That's a 20-inch hole, 3 inches of rock, 12 inches of concrete, and 5 inches of dirt.
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Bill on 05/31/2020
Sturdy, we like it!
Easy to install4 of 5 Posted by: SteveO on 05/24/2017
Easy to install, put together. Will see how long they last compare to the wood ones that we previously used for over 15 years.
Ask A Question