Leifheit Pico Spray Mop
Item#: 56590 | Customer Reviews: 2 of 5 (1 review)
- High quality spray mop with fine, wide mist and strong spray action
- Cleans hardwood, laminate, marble and ceramic tiled floor
- Best sprayer on the market with a 290 PSI sprayer that creates a fine, wide-angled spray for better cleaning and no puddling!
- 4-cup removable tank provides up to 400 sprays
- Compatible with your favorite homemade or commercial floor cleaners
- Equipped with a 360 degree swivel head German designed and engineered for superior quality and precision
- Comes with 1 reusable Micro tech cloth for eco-friendly, sustainable cleaning
- Also compatible with disposable cleaning pads and reusable microfiber cleaning cloth (56591)
- 3-year warranty
Color: Turquoise, silver, white
46.45 x 10.23 x 3.93 inches
117 x 25.9 x 9.98 cm
Leifheit is an anchor of European innovation. Now, Household Essentials® partners with them to bring you a superior array of cleaning, kitchen, and storage tools and gadgets. With precise design and engineering, Leifheit creates quality products that are worth the investment. And many of these products are an investment--they are cleaning and cooking systems that provide superior quality and performance. They combine technology with solid construction to make every item in their collection worthy of their name. Leifheit®, always a better idea. Brought to you exclusively by Household Essentials®, bringing you the best, from our Household to yours.
Microfiber cleaning pad (56591) included.
How to Care for Your Microfiber
DO NOT use fabric softeners or dry microfiber on high heat.
Write a review
Pros and Cons2 of 5 Posted by: Cathy on 10/18/2020
This is the first Leifheit product I have been disappointed in and I have a bunch of them. I like that it is easy to fill and picks up dust. A bonus is that my disposable dry cloths work with it, so it doubles perfectly as a dust mop. However, the wet cleaning cloth doesn’t work adequately on spots or anything needing more than a quick swipe. There is no scrubbing power. Secondly, I have a no-skid floor, so if I apply any pressure on the mop, the cleaning cloth shifts and needs constant readjustment. In the future I’ll stick with less expensive, better working mops with Velcro cleaning pads available at any grocery or mass merchandiser store.
Ask A Question