Leifheit Clean Twist XL Rectangle Mop/Sweeper Set
Item#: 52015 | Customer Reviews: 2 of 5 (1 review)
The Clean Twist XL Mop Set comes with a large, microfiber floor mop with a 16.5-inch wiping width, a 5-gallon spin bucket, and a specialty handle with patented spin-technology. That patented technology is what makes LEIFHEIT Clean Twist truly unique! The handle has a built-in spin and breaking mechanism that lets you wring out a wet mop without ever touching the mop head. The break feature also lets you control the amount of water in your mop, making this mopping system perfect for transitioning between flooring materials. And because the LEIFHEIT Clean Twist Mop System has fewer plastic parts than the competition, there is less that can break. Leifhiet brings the best of German engineering to your home with their cleaning innovations. You get a better clean with less work, less bending, and less touching dirty mops and dirty water! Clean faster and better with the Clean Twist XL, only by Leifheit. This full cleaning system provides accessory cleaning pads (sold separately) for specific floor types: Extra soft microfiber cleaning pad (52016) for parquet, laminate and wood floors; All-purpose microfiber cleaning pad (52017) for all floor types; Static plus dry duster (52018) for smooth floors and quick cleans between mopping. And don't forget the LEIFHEIT Rolling Cart (52100) that turns a mop bucket into a mop bucket on wheels! With 360 degree swivel, it's easy mobility without lifting the bucket. All accessories sold separately.
- Complete floor cleaning system with Clean Twist mop bucket; handle with patented spin technology; rectangular mop head and microfiber cleaning pad (52017)
- Ideal cleaning tool for all smooth floors--versatile and convenient operation
- Handle features patented spin technology that uses a pumping action to spin excess water from the mop for the perfect clean
- German designed and engineered with precision and style
- Unique brake mechanism in handle stops rotation at any time; so you control your mopping experience
- Large surface area cleans more in less time
- Head swivels 360 degrees to reach virtually any area; and pivots around or under furniture
- Reusable and washable cleaning pad (withstands temps up to 140°F/60°C)
- 3-year warranty
- Compatible with Leifheit's comprehensive Click System
- Replacement cleaning pads: Microfiber (52017), Extra Soft (52016), and Static Plus (52018)
10.23 x 14.37 x 17.71 inches
25.9 x 36.4 x 44.9 cm
Wiper width: 17"/43 cm
Leifheit is an anchor of European innovation. Now; Household Essentials® partners with them to bring you a superior array of cleaning; kitchen; and storage tools and gadgets. With precise design and engineering; Leifheit creates quality products that are worth the investment. And many of these products are an investment--they are cleaning and cooking systems that provide superior quality and performance. They combine technology with solid construction to make every item in their collection worthy of their name. Leifheit®; always a better idea. Brought to you exclusively by Household Essentials®; bringing you the best; from our Household to yours.
The Clean Twist mop has a foot lever that breaks it down to dunk into the mop bucket and to fit it into the spin basket. It is simply to use; once you get the hang of it.
1. Set the mop head flat on the floor.
2. Step on the foot pedal lever and press down until you hear the click.
(The click is audible. You may feel a click before you hear one. Wait for the one you can hear.)
3. Wait about 2 seconds and lift; both sides of the mop head should fold down.
4. Dunk and spin your mop! The more you spin; the dryer your mop.
5. Set it on the floor again; using the floor to flatten it out.
To insert the basket into the bucket; lift the handle parallel to the floor. Lower the basket into the bucket; aligning the guides with the notches in the handle joint.
Make sure you have enough water in your bucket (about 5 liters)! Too little; and the mop doesn't submerge very well.
Spin the mop head more for a dryer mop; less for a wetter one! Bullet Point Call Outs: Patented rotation mechanism in the handle with built-in brake! The spin technology and brake are integrated into the metal handle. This makes the entire system stronger and longer lasting as there are fewer plastic parts that can break or warp.
How to Care for Your Microfiber
DO NOT use fabric softeners or dry microfiber on high heat.
Write a review
I don't think so2 of 5 Posted by: 01indianbob on 01/12/2017
Very cheap. $55? Not hardly...I would certainly not buy again, or suggest someone else does. I'd get my money back...just to much has the and I'm too busy to mess with it. VERY disappointed.
Ask A Question