Lavender Cedar Sachet, 5 ct.
- 5-pack of cotton draw-string sachet pouches filled with 100% naturally aromatic red cedar shavings and lavender
- Ideal for seasonal storage and delicate fabrics
- Protects clothing while it's in storage
- Safe for use with all fabrics
- Versatile pouches can be placed in drawers, boxes, bins, and hung in closet
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- Easily refreshed by shaking the bag to bring fresh shavings to the surface
- Natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- 5 inches high, 3.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep
4.5h x 2w x 1.875d inch
11.4 x 5.08 x 4.76 cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
How to use a sachet:
Sachets are fabric pouches filled with fragrant bits of nature. Long used to freshen stored clothing and linen, the sachet remains a favorite for natural clothing care. Simply toss the sachet into your stored items.
Perfect for use in:
with Seasonal Items
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question