Thank you for sharing this product with your friends.
LEIFHEIT Rotary Dryer LinoLift 600 QuickStart
LEIFHEIT Rotary Dryer LinoLift 600 QuickStart is an outdoor umbrella dryer with 197 feet of line with space for six washer loads. And it's ready to be used immediately! LinoLift 600 Quick Start can be set up without concrete, thanks to the included large ground anchor that screws into the ground and is designed to hold the dryer up. Simply twist the ground anchor into the lawn and you are set. The umbrella-style laundry rack can be opened quickly and comfortably by means of a pull rope. You can adjust the height of the umbrella to the height you want, even after installation because the top and bottom of the umbrella can be moved up and down the center post. The line can be set between 39.4 inches (1.0 m) and 68.9 inches (1.75 m) comfortably. Four hooks at the end of the support arms allow for drying shirts, blouses, and T-shirts on clothes hangers while they are safely protected against the wind. The umbrella-style laundry line is made of rust-free aluminum. And it includes a protective cover that fits over the closed dryer to protect the tear- and UV-resistant string lines against dirt and moisture. Leifheit provides a 2-year guarantee.
- Umbrella-style laundry rack for outdoor drying with 197 feet of line that holds 6 washer loads
- Includes ground anchor for direct set-up without concreting
- Easy to open with drawstring pull rope
- Height of the lines can be adjusted (from 39.37-68.89 inches/3.28-5.74 feet)
- Set-up dimensions: 68.89 inches high, 74 inches wide, and 78.74 inches deep.
- With 4 hooks for putting up clothes hangers safely protected against the wind
- Includes protective cover to place over clothes dryer when closed
- 2-year guarantee
- Vertical Pole Diameter is 1.9"
Color: Silver, green, white
Set-up dimensions: 68.89 inches high, 74 inches wide, and 78.74 inches deep.
62.2-97.2 x 187.9 x 199.0 cm
Vertical Pole Diameter is 1.9"
Dryer weight: 12.7 lbs
There are currently no Questions.
Ask A Question
Ask A Question