KROSNO Swoop Bowl, Handmade, 9-inch dia.
Swoop glassware is available as both a 9-inch diameter bowl and 10-inch tall vase (sold separately) for a coordinated design.NOTE:
- Glass may vary slightly from dimensions listed because each piece is handmade. This is a mark of craftsmanship, evidence of the high-quality and care that go into every single piece of KROSNO glass.
- Each piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO's high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
- Decorative glass bowl with modern design and swooped rim
- Thick sham and smooth sides
- Polished, flat-slanted cut rim
- Hand blown by glass artisans in Krosno, Poland
- 4 inches high, 9.875 inches wide, and 8.75 inches deep
- Annealed for sturdiness and durability
- Polished for clarity and brightness
- 100% soda-lime glass
10h x 5.75w x 5.625d inch
25.4 x 14.6 x 14.2 cm
Swoop height: 1 inch (bowl is 3 inches high at bottom of swoop and 4 inches high at top of swoop)
Base diameter: 2.875 inches
Swoop Bowl and Vase
The handmade Swoop line of decorative glassware premiered during the Ambiente 2004 Fair, the premier European Housewares Show. It was awarded the “Polish World Product” distinction in 2007. The harmony of style and charm between the vase and the bowl works in tandem with their functionality. The perfect form of this glass tableware, and its stability and finesse, provide every interior with a fresh look.
Cut rim with smooth, slanted modern edge that swoops around the bowl like a wave with a 1-inch crest.
The clear bowl is smooth and clean.
The thicker sham adds an added element of modern design. Thicker shams are incredibly difficult to make and are a KROSNO specialty.
Handling and Care
Each KROSNO piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO’s high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
Household Essentials’s collection of KROSNO glass is dishwasher safe, but we highly recommend hand washing stemware and handmade glass. If you choose to wash glass in a dishwasher, make sure that the glass is not touching metal or any other glass.
For best presentation:
Polishing glass preserves the brightness, shine, and clarity of your KROSNO glass. It also prevents build up and deposit from minerals in water and beverages. For the most beautiful, longest lasting glassware, polish your glass regularly. And for striking dinner parties, don't forget to give your stemware a good steam!
How to polish glass:
ORDER: Inside, Rim, Top to Bottom
Ask A Question