KROSNO Nina Red Wine Glasses, 19 oz., Set of 6
The Nina Line of wine glasses includes the 7-ounce champagne, 13-ounce white, and 19-ounce red wine glasses.NOTE:
- Each piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO's high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
- Set of 6 updated large red wine glasses with strong curves and very spacious 19-oz. bowl
- Pulled stem and shaped foot
- Fire-polished rim for exceptional smoothness
- Hand blown by glass artisans in Krosno, Poland
- 8.875 inches high, 4.375 inches wide, and 4.375 inches deep
- Annealed for sturdiness and durability
- Polished for clarity and brightness
- 100% soda-lime glass
8.875h x 4.375w x 4.375d inch
22.54 x 11.1 x 11.1 cm
Rim diameter: 3.25 inches
Base diameter: 3.25 inches
Nina Wine Glasses
Nina Wine Glasses have a slender shape and fine proportions, which make them perfect for those clients who value the taste and aroma of wine served in elegant stemware. The glass bowls taper near the top, which concentrates the aroma of the wine. The set is an excellent one for wine connoisseurs. And the line is exceptional due to its exquisite elegance and modern style.
Cut for a thin edge, then hand polished and fire polished for a smooth, clean edge.
Nina's bowls have a classic tapered shape to concentrate aromas.
The long stem on Nina Wine Glasses is elegant. It effectively isolates the wine in the glass from the warmth in your hand. Perfect for white wines and champagnes, and for controlling the warmth with reds.
Base, or foot
The broad base enhances stability and balance.
Handling and Care
Each KROSNO piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO’s high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
We highly recommend hand washing stemware and handmade glass. If you choose to wash glass in a dishwasher, make sure that the glass is not touching metal or any other glass to reduce the risk of incidental breakage.
For best presentation:
Polishing glass preserves the brightness, shine, and clarity of your KROSNO glass. It also prevents build up and deposit from minerals in water and beverages. For the most beautiful, longest lasting glassware, polish your glass regularly. And for striking dinner parties, don't forget to give your stemware a good steam!
How to polish a wine glass:
ORDER: Inside, Rim, Bowl, Stem, Base
NEVER twist the bowl and base in opposite directions.
Ask A Question