KROSNO Bond Martini Pitcher and Stirrer, Handmade, 30 oz.
Bond Martini Pitcher and Stirrer pairs perfectly with the Bond Martini Glasses (sold separately).NOTE:
- Glass may vary slightly from dimensions listed because each piece is handmade. This is a mark of craftsmanship, evidence of the high-quality and care that go into every single piece of KROSNO glass.
- Each piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO's high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
- High class handmade pitcher with stirrer, 30-ounce
- Scissor cut rim on pitcher
- Free formed stirrer--each one is absolutely unique
- Hand blown by glass artisans in Krosno, Poland
- 9.6875 inches high, 6 inches wide, and 3.625 inches deep
- Annealed for sturdiness and durability
- Polished for clarity and brightness
- 100% soda-lime glass
9.6875h x 6w x 3.625d inch
24.60 x 15.2 x 9.20 cm
Rim at spout: 4.0625 inches wide
Handle: 2. 125 inches deep
Base diameter: 3.625 inches
Stirrer dimensions: 12.25 inches long x 1 inch diameter at base (.25 inch diameter at top)
Bond Martini Pitcher
Bond Martini Pitcher is characterized by a traditional shape and perfect proportions. Durable and solid, it is a classic pitcher for a timeless cocktail. The glass is immaculately transparent, so the pitcher looks exquisite on the table, filled with your favorite martini to share--stirred, not shaken this time.
Scissor-cut rims are made when the artisan carefully cuts the hot glass with glass shears, forming a softly rolled rim that is smooth and strong. This scissor-cut rim has a moderate thickness. This edge is hygienic and does not absorb dirt or pigment.
Free-formed stirrer is shaped by hand, so each is unique. Perfect for mixing your cocktail for a superbly blended drink every time. It is elegant and highly functional.
The free form handle is attached and formed by hand. No two pieces are perfectly alike, but all are artisan-quality. The free-form handle allows for a truly natural and organic form that perfectly compliments the pitcher.
The base balances the height of the pitcher for a glamorous and useful addition to your side bar.
Handling and Care
Each KROSNO piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO’s high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
Household Essentials’s collection of KROSNO glass is dishwasher safe, but we highly recommend hand washing stemware and handmade glass. If you choose to wash glass in a dishwasher, make sure that the glass is not touching metal or any other glass.
For best presentation:
Polishing glass preserves the brightness, shine, and clarity of your KROSNO glass. It also prevents build up and deposit from minerals in water and beverages. For the most beautiful, longest lasting glassware, polish your glass regularly. And for striking dinner parties, don't forget to give your stemware a good steam!
How to polish glass:
ORDER: Inside, Rim, Top to Bottom
Ask A Question