KROSNO Ava Wine Glasses, Handmade, 10 oz., Set of 4
The Ava Line of wine glasses includes the 8-ounce champagne, 10-ounce, 12-ounce, and 16-ounce wine glasses.NOTE:
- Glass may vary slightly from dimensions listed because each piece is handmade. This is a mark of craftsmanship, evidence of the high-quality and care that go into every single piece of KROSNO glass.
- Each piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO's high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
- Set of 4 handmade classic white wine glasses with 10-oz. bowl
- Pulled stem and shaped foot
- Fire-polished rim for exceptional smoothness
- Hand blown by glass artisans in Krosno, Poland
- 8.25 inches high, 3.625 inches wide, and 3.625 inches deep
- Annealed for sturdiness and durability
- Polished for clarity and brightness
- 100% soda-lime glass
8.25h x 3.625w x 3.625d inch
20.95 x 9.20 x 9.20 cm
Rim diameter: 3 inches
Base diameter: 3.125 inches
Ava Wine Glasses
Handmade Ava Wine Glasses have pronounced character and distinctness. They are a perfect combination of long-lasting traditions of hand-blown glass molding and modern design. Every glass, with its elegantly long stem, is designed to enhance the experience and taste of the wine it holds. The set is the one and only choice for those who can appreciate elegant table settings. The line was created in 2004 and still remains a favorite today.
Cut for a thin edge, then hand polished and fire polished for a smooth, clean edge.
Exceptionally tall and spacious bowl that is wonderfully clear so the suble color of the champagne shines.
The extra long stem on Ava Wine Glasses is striking and elegant. It effectively isolates the wine in the glass from the warmth in your hand. Perfect for white wines and champagnes, and for controlling the warmth with reds.
Base, or foot
The broad base enhances stability and balance.
Handling and Care
Each KROSNO piece is carefully reviewed for quality and clarity, ensuring KROSNO’s high standards. Still, glass is fragile and requires careful handling to ensure years of enjoyment.
We highly recommend hand washing stemware and handmade glass. If you choose to wash glass in a dishwasher, make sure that the glass is not touching metal or any other glass to reduce the risk of incidental breakage.
For best presentation:
Polishing glass preserves the brightness, shine, and clarity of your KROSNO glass. It also prevents build up and deposit from minerals in water and beverages. For the most beautiful, longest lasting glassware, polish your glass regularly. And for striking dinner parties, don't forget to give your stemware a good steam!
How to polish a wine glass:
ORDER: Inside, Rim, Bowl, Stem, Base
NEVER twist the bowl and base in opposite directions.
Ask A Question