IRON 'N FOLD Floor-Standing Cabinet Ironing Board, White
Item#: 18300-1 | Customer Reviews: 5 of 5 (1 review)
To secure the board in the up position firmly press down the locking black cap.
PATENT NO. 9,119,467
- White ironing board cabinet that attaches to the wall and rests on the floor (PATENT NO. 9,119,467)
- Keeps ironing board handy and out of sight
- 4 height settings and wheelchair accessible
- Cabinet: 48.5 in. H (8 in. baseboard cutout) x 18.5 in. W x 5.375 in. D; Ironing surface: 14 x 41 in.
- Door comes installed sliding to the right (can be reversed to slide left)
- Steam-safe steal mesh ironing board and MDF white laminate cabinet
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty with proof of purchase
- Replacement cover (2010-01, 2010-02) sold separately
- To secure the board in the up position firmly press down the locking black cap.
(closed) 48.5h x 18.5w x 5.375d inch
123.1 x 46.9 x 13.6 cm
14.125 x 41 inches
43.5h x 16.5w x 3.875d inch
Easy to use!
Simply slide the cabinet door open and lift the board to the full upright position. A stability cone slides down to cover the board's support brace for extra stability and security while you iron. When you're finished ironing, simply return the board to the highest position and fold the board down, nose to the floor. Slide the door closed, and your foldaway ironing board is hidden out-of-sight until the next time you need it.
Multiple heights!--and wheel chair accessible!
The board has multiple heights for easy ironing for everyone. A palm lever at the back of the board lets you adjust the board's height while standing. A U-shaped lever under the board allows the height to be adjusted from a seated position.
Versatile and stylish!
The foldaway ironing board can be tailored to your home or office needs, whether it's in your laundry room, closet, kitchen, or bath. It rests on the floor against any wall. A baseboard cutout along the base of the unit allows the foldaway to stand on the floor and rest flush against the wall. And the narrow top provides a convenient shelf. The unit comes installed with a left-sliding door. But you can change the direction the door opens by simply removing the door and flipping it so that the bottom slide becomes the top slide. Reinstall the door, and, voila, your foldaway ironing board is customized to you!
One-piece cover and pad
The Iron 'n Fold® ironing board comes with a one piece construction cover and pad that features Household Essentials® Nanomax® coating, a stain a scorch resistant coating that extends the longevity of your cover and pad. With tailored nose and bungee cord binding, the natural cover and pad is a valuable addition to the convenience and effectiveness of your standing, foldaway ironing board.
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Tank's Mom on 11/11/2016
Couldn't be happier with this ironing board! We love it!
Ask A Question