HINGE-IT Clutterbuster Family Towel Bar, White
Item#: H12001 | Customer Reviews: 5 of 5 (1 review)
- 4 bar valet family towel rack; bars swivel independently of the door and each other
- Holds up to 300% more than standard towel bars
- Installs on most top and bottom door hinges; adjustable brackets up to 66" hinge space
- 18 in. x 5/8 in. diameter tubular steel arms, with plastic ball end caps, fastened to 1 in. diameter pole
- Fits best on 3-hinge style doors
- Easy installation: pop the pins and drop them in
- Holds multiple towels, robes, and more!
- More effiicient air drying
- 4 bars; 70 inches high, 20.5 inches wide, and 1 inch deep
70h x 20.5w x 1d inch
177. x 52.0 x 2.54 cm
18 x 5/8 inch
Towels dry best when air can reach them. So keep your door closed or partially closed so the towels get the air they need to dry. Dried towels stay fresher longer, so you wash less--conserving energy and water. The larger Hinge It products have independently swiveling sections, so you can still open your door to get in and out of a room. That's handy.
Air-drying dramatically cuts down on utility expenses, especially the dryer is the second largest energy consumer in most households. By air drying towels and swimwear between uses, they need to be washed less frequently, which means less water and less detergent. Air drying also extends the life of your clothes, to you'll need to replace worn out things less frequently.
Talk about using your unused space! There is between 6 and 8 inches of space lost to doorways. Hinge It products use that space to your advantage. Perfect for bathrooms, bedrooms, mudrooms and offices, the handy array of Hinge It products makes sure that you can better use the space you have. Whether you install a hook for the office bathroom for ladies to hang their purses or the Family Towel Bar in your home bathroom or bedroom, you suddenly discover what extra hanging space can mean. It's so easy and so convenient, you'll wonder that you never did it before.
Click here for full Product Instructions.
No tools needed!
Technically, no tools are required to install the Hinge It products. But sometimes, hinge pins can be hard to get out. So, you may need something to help you get the pin out the first time, especially in older doors and in bathrooms.
Remove the pin from the hinge--usually the top hinge of the door, though the middle hinge works just as well! The Hinge-It has an eye-hole attached to the bar. Fit this eye-hole over the hinge so that the pin can pass through it and into the hinge. Then put the pin back in!
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Dave on 08/01/2018
Ask A Question