Double Garment Rack, Stainless steel
- Rolling garment rack with 2 extendable hanging rods
- Large wheels
- Bottom storage shelf
- Higher rear rack holds longer garments
- 68.9 inches high, 39.4 inches wide, and 17.9 inches deep
- Dual extendable racks
68.9h x 39.4w x 17.9d inch
175.0 x 100. x 45.4 cm
Assemble from the bottom up!
1. Screw wheels (B) into the lower rack (A).
2. Align 1 lower upright pole (C) with 1 of the holes in the top of the lower rack. Pass one of the included screws (I) through the bottom of the lower rack and into the upright pole. Tighten with a Phillips screwdriver. Repeat with the 3 remaining lower upright poles (C).
3. Attach the cross bars (D) to the lower vertical poles.
4. Screw the tall extensions (E) into the top rear openings of the cross bars. (This will make the rear vertical posts higher than the front.)
5. Screw the short extensions (F) into the top front openings of the cross bars.
6. Place the top hanging rods (G and H) onto the tall and short extension bars
Ask A Question