Contoured Cedar Coat Hanger
- Countoured cedar coat hanger to protect and preserve your coats, suits, and fine outerwear
- Made from natural red cedar that naturally freshens and protects against moisture and pests
- Contoured shoulders so coats stay on without stretching or straining fabric
- Wider shoulders support coats and bulkier items
- 360° swivel head for easier hanging
- Featuring fixed cross bar to hang accessories
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- 9.75” H x 18” W x 1.5” D
9.75” H x 18” W x 1.5” D
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
Perfect for coats and seasonal storage!
This sturdy, contoured hanger is thicker than conventional hangers. That little-bit-of-extra supports heavier winter coats and fills out shoulders. The right hanger keeps your clothes looking their best. And, of course, the natural cedar has all the natural freshness and protection of real eastern red cedar.
What makes Cedar great?
Eastern red cedar (not to be confused with western cedar) is an aromatic wood. This means that the natural oils in the wood have an aroma. This aroma--or scent--does wonders. It naturally repels pests, moths, and other insects, making it the perfect wood for building storage chests. That is also why it is the preferred wood for creating top-end closets.
1. Freshens with natural oils that are safe for clothing and your family.
2. Naturally repels moths and pests for safer, long-term storage.
3. Resists mustiness and moisture, for the best storage.
4. Versatile wood works indoors and out!
Our cedar is harvested from natural, non-endangered forests. Good practice keeps the forest healthier, allowing for better resource management.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up.
You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question