Collapsible Thermal Bag Cooler, Red
This cooler passed SGS testing.
- Load test: Held 45 pounds for an hour with no damage to product.
- Leak test: Filled to 80% capacity with water for 24 hours with no leaking.
- Soft-sided insulated thermal bag cooler with 4-leg metal stand
- Deep enough to hold plenty and support up to 20 lbs
- Zippered lid opens fully for easy filling
- Grab-flap in the top
- Extremely lightweight before filling
- 2 attached handles on bag
- Bag and stand collapse and store together or separately
- 33.1 inches high; 18.1 inch diameter bag
- Passed SGS Load and Leak tests: held 45 lbs for an hour/held 80% water fill for 24 hrs with no leak
Color: Red and black
33.1h x 18.1w x 18.1d inch
84.0 x 45.9 x 45.9 cm
Dimensions when folded:
5.31h x 5.11w x 35.8d inch
13.5 x13 x91 cm.
Weight empty: 4.1 pounds
Why we love it!
Keeping drinks cold is the challenge of outdoor fun. It's even a challenge at indoor gatherings and holidays. Now you have a portable cooler that is versatile and easy to move around. Use it as a cooler bag or as the focal point of party drink station. Save the bulky boxes for other things. Pack, haul, and set up this soft-sided cooler, then step back for fuss-free access without the double bend (and without hogging the end of the picnic table). Save your knees, hips, and balance.
What makes it so great?
It is hardy and lightweight--the perfect combination for a cooler. The stand is made of black powder coated steel. The tubular steel legs are 1/2" in diameter with a .6mm wall thickness. That thickness, with its continuously connected design, makes is more steady and more hardy. The reflective foil and 15c Peva liner paired with 15mm insulation keeps beverages cold for up to 12 hours. All seams are sonically welded and will not leak. The carry bag is made from 150d polyester with a hook and close hand flap for easy access.
For Best Results:
Set the cooler up in an easy access location. Layer your drinks and ice--and throw in some salt water! Adding salt water to your ice chills drinks faster and helps keep them cooler. The salt lets the liquid water in the cooler get colder than it would otherwise, which means you have colder drinks quicker.
Ask A Question