Item#: P-840 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (3 reviews)
Note: The clothesline prop is not meant to be used to hang clothesline; a standard clothesline post or T-post should be used to hang clothesline initially.
- 85-inch adjustable telescoping pole to support already hung clothesline
- Pole's height adjusts to perfectly adapt to the height of your clothesline
- High impact plastic threaded eyelet cap keeps clothesline in place
- Stake-mounted for extra stability
- Easy to use and quick assembly
- Made from sturdy steel for easy handling
- Not for use as a mounting pole
- 85 inches high, 1.75 inches in diameter
Color: Matte silver
85h x 1.75w x 1.75d inch
215.9 x 4.44 x 4.44 cm
TIP: Make sure your clothesline is hung and securely anchored at each end. Household Essentials Post Assemblies (42-0, FT-30, T-2050) can be used to mount clotheslines initially. Then, slip the Clothesline Prop under the clothesline, near the middle, to give the line additional support. The prop is especially helpful when you are drying heavy or bulky items (like a comforter).
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Mich on 09/21/2015
I love this clothes prop. I bought one from Amazon that works but this one it built much better.
Clothesline Prop4 of 5 Posted by: Ginger on 04/25/2017
I just bought this product, actually I bought 3 of them. They seem steady and I like that they are of heavier material. However, I am still a little concerned with the telescoping. I was having a problem with one of them but I think I worked it out. I always had the one piece props before but time rusted some and wind bent the others. We will see how these work. Guess I can always glue them if they keep slipping.
Great Product3 of 5 Posted by: Phil on 05/02/2017
I'm having problems with this prop locking. I tighten it and then it slowly lowers. I have always used a wooden prop in the past. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Ask A Question