Cedar Stow Long Garment Bag Hanging Wardrobe
Item#: 2744-1 | Customer Reviews: 5 of 5 (3 reviews)
Thick, sturdy hanging hooks, which fit on standard rods and wire shelving, support the hanging wardrobe. And a black metal hanging rod inside the wardrobe holds multiple items at once. This long garment wardrobe is 52 inches high, 15.25 inches wide, and 19.875 inches deep.
Give dresses and coats safe storage with with extra long hanging cedar wardrobe: a canvas case wide garment bag with cedar side panels. Long clothing wardrobe hangs on wire and rod closets for instant storage and protection against dirt, dust, and pests.
- Extended length garment bag with 100% cotton canvas sides and cedar side panels
- Portable cedar closet create safe clothing storage in any closet
- Extended drop bottom holds mulitple dresses and coats
- 100% cotton canvas, unfinished red cedar, black painted steel hardware, and industrial zipper
- SPACIOUS: Approx. 1.5 ft. long hanging rod holds lots of jackets, shirts, and suits
- 52" H x 15.25" W x 19.875" D
- Hangs in standard closets or on wire shelves
- No assembly required; some set-up required.
- SERVICE & WARRANTY: Household Essentials stands by its products with a 1-year warranty and customer service ready to help. If you have any problems, please contact us.
52" H x 15.25" W x 19.875" D
Hangs in standard closets or on wire
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: CedarMaven on 04/10/2021
This was an excellent purchase, it came quickly and easily assembled out of box. This will keep my fine woolens, cashmeres and fine alpaca clothing safe and in top shape during the warm months. I am so glad I bought this cedar garment bag and look forward to years of use. Thanks Household Essentials!
As Advertised -Perfect5 of 5 Posted by: M & M on 11/30/2020
Excellent construction and obvious quality
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Maggie on 05/01/2020
I searched to find this product. I have several and they are perfect for storing coats and off season clothing. This company was outstanding in shipment!
Ask A Question