Cedar Stow Classic Garment Bag Clothing Wardrobe | Hanging and Freestanding
Item#: 2724-1 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (3 reviews)
This wardrobe is part of the CEDARSTOW collection, a complete line of soft-sided cedar storage for your home.
- Freestanding canvas garment bag with cedar side panels, also hangs on rod or wire closets
- Cedar side panels create an instant cedar closet for stored clothing
- Creates a enclosed cedar closet wardrobe anywhere to store clothes
- Heavy cotton canvas sides, cedar side panels, metal hanging bar and hanging hooks, & industrial zipper
- SPACIOUS: Approx. 1.5 ft. long hanging rod holds lots of jackets, shirts, and suits
- DIMENSIONS: 42.375" H (free-standing) x 15.25" W x 19.875" D
- Hangs in standard closets or stands up alone
- No assembly required; some set-up required.
- SERVICE & WARRANTY: Household Essentials stands by its products with a 1-year warranty and customer service ready to help. If you have any problems, please contact us.
42.375" H (free-standing) x 15.25" W x 19.875" D
Hangs in standard closets or stands up alone
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: JoJo on 09/04/2021
Real sturdy cedar sides and super easy to assemble. Hanging both wool coats and sweaters for storage. The cedar makes the closet smell great.
it's okay3 of 5 Posted by: ET on 07/01/2021
This is a well made product, except for the part where the zippers come together. There is a sizeable gap. The main reason I got this was to protect clothing from moths and dust--but any critter can easily enter at that point. I fixed it by rolling a piece of fabric and stuffing it in the gap/tightening the zippers around it. This is an expensive product and the designers should fix this. The flap will not keep moths out. Maybe a smaller zipper, or maybe 3 zippers don't meet at a single point?
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Clothes Lover on 06/22/2020
This is well made and easy to assemble. Perfect for storing off -season clothing. It either hangs or sits on a closet floor depending on preference. Very pleased!
Ask A Question