Cedar Fresh Plastic Boot Shapers
- Versatile boot shaper that fits any size and style of boot (shapers for 2 pairs of boots) to reduce cracking and sagging
- Customizable for ankle, calf, and knee-high boots
- Flexible frame fills boot leg, supporting its natural shape to reduce bends, cracks, and collapse
- Lightweight and flexible for easy handling
- Built-in hanging notch to pull out shapers and hang boots on a shoe tree (may not be suitable to hang heavier boots)
- Set includes shapers for 2 pairs of boots
- 17.2 inches high, 10 inches wide, and 0.1 inches deep; 4 single shapers for 2 pairs of boots
17.2h x 10w x 0.1d inch
43.7 x 25.4 x 0.25 cm
Flexible, lightweight form: The flexible plastic shapers automatically unrolls to perfectly match the size and shape of our boot's ankle and leg. This takes the guess-work out of sizing and fit.
Customizable-fit: Each shaper can be trimmed to perfectly fit ankle, calf, or knee boots. The pre-marked lines ensure make it easy to get the right size.
Easy-to-use: The shapers can be rolled by hand to fit into boots and adjust to fit the shape of the boot instantly. And the built-in loop makes them easy to pull out again!
Hanging option: The handy loop allows you to hang your boots too. It's friction that holds the boots in place, so hanging may not be an option for heavier styles of boot.
The right price: These shapers are a superb value. They help keep leather and synthetic materials in better shape by reducing cracking, creasing and stretching from collapsed legs and piled storage. This means your boots look better longer, so you can wear them more.
How to use Boot Shapers:
1. Select the size of the shaper that best fits your boot.
2. Trim the shaper to the right length.
3. Gently roll the shaper with the textured side out to insert in the boot. The textured surface helps the boot grip the shaper.
Ask A Question