Cedar Fresh® Carry-On Men's Cedar Shoe Trees, Large
- Narrow-toed men's shoe tree with split toe and contoured heel that fits in a carry-on bag
- Spring-loaded to fit varied width and lengths
- Leather strap on heel for easy handling
- Made of odor-reducing and moisture-absorbing eastern red cedar
- 1 pair: fits most men's 11.5-12
- 3.25 inches high x 3.625 inches wide x 11.5 inches deep
1 pair: fits most men's 11.5-12
3.25 inches high x 3.625 inches wide x 11.5 inches deep
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up.
You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question