Cedar Closet Accessory Set for Shoes, 40 pc.
CEDARFRESH eastern red cedar has naturally-occurring essentials oils that repel pests and deter mildew, giving you a longer-lasting wardrobe. The fresh scent also keeps clothing from smelling like it has been in storage—without the unpleasant and harsh smell of chemical mothballs. This safe and effective non-toxic alternative to chemical pest repellents is ideal for families with pets.
- Cedar closet and shoe storage starter kit includes: 15 x 15 cedar box, Spinner belt hanger (25500-1), 20 hanger rings, 6 shoe refresh sachets, 4 hang ups, 8 blocks
- Transforms enclosed spaces into natural cedar closets and storage chests
- Mothball alternative freshens and protects against mustiness, mildew, and pests without chemicals
- Uses 100% U.S. eastern red cedar from renewable forests
- Box: 4 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches wide;
- Spinner belt hanger (25500-1);
- 20 hanger rings: 2-inch diameter x 0.375 inches high;
- 6 shoe sachets: 4 high x 2.875 wide x 1.25 deep;
- 4 hang ups: 9.625 high x 2 wide x .5 deep;
- 8 blocks: 2.75 high x 2 wide x 0.50 deep
Box: 4 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches wide;
Spinner belt hanger: 7 inches high, 2.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep
20 hanger rings: 2-inch diameter x 0.375 inches high;
6 shoe sachets: 4 high x 2.875 wide x 1.25 deep;
4 hang ups: 9.625 high x 2 wide x .5 deep;
8 blocks: 2.75 high x 2 wide x 0.50 deep
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up.
You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question