Cedar Belt Spinner
- Rotating cedar belt hanger with 4 hooks for accessories and belts
- Rotates a full 360° for easy access to everying hanging
- Holds for multiple belts, bags, and scarves on 4 silver hooks
- Can be hung in standard or wire closets
- Innovative, space-saving design is perfect for small spaces
- Made from 100% natural eastern red cedar that naturally freshens closets and repels pests
- 7 inches high, 2.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep
Color: Natural, silver
7h x 2.5w x 2.5d inch
17.7 x 6.35 x 6.35 cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
The Cedar Belt Spinner is so much more than a belt hanger. It's four hooks and a spinning hanger make it an easy access tool for organizing your wardrobe. Use it to hold purses or scarves. Keep chunky necklaces organized and in easy reach. Of course, it's great for belts too.
Get really crazy with decorating!
The spinner can be used as the central hanging point for a streamer canopy! Drapping sparkling lights? That'll work too.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up.
You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question