Cedar Balls, 24 ct.
- 24-pack of small solid balls of 100% natural red cedar to naturally care for your stored clothing
- Perfect for drawers, shelves, boxes or the bottom of wardrobes or armoires
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Smooth surface won't snag delicate fabrics
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- 0.86 inches in diameter
0.86 dia. inch
2.18 dia. cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
Size and shape can matter!
Cedar Balls are convenient. Sized similarly to marbles or traditional mothballs, cedar balls fit almost anywhere. And their round shape moves inside drawers, spreading out the scent of cedar through the drawer and linens. They are long lasting, repelling moths and other pests time after time. And when their warm scent begins to fade, they can be easily rejuvenated and refreshed by lightly sanding their surface to expose fresh fibers or using cedar oil.
These balls are harvested from renewable forests, providing lasting, natural protection without burdening the environment with harsh chemicals.
Put Cedar Balls in every closet. Use them in the RV and on the boat. Use them in gym bags and trunks. Wherever freshness and pest protection is needed, Cedar Balls can help.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question