Canvas Medium Storage Box with Decorative Trim, Natural and coffee
- Medium storage box with decorative trim and fully removable lid
- Sturdy, attached cloth handles for easy maneuvering
- Reinforced sides; stable and stackable
- Smooth and sturdy blended canvas
- Perfect for home or dorm
- Deep, perfect for shelf-storage
- Folds flat for easy storage
- 6 inches high, 10 inches wide, and 11 inches deep
Color: Natural w/ coffee trim
Dimensions (w/ lid):
6h x 10w x 11d inch
15.2 x 25.4 x 27.9 cm
5.5h x 9w x 10d inch
14 x 22.9 x 25.4
What's the difference?
A lot of terms fly around when you start talking about storage and organization. Here's a glossary to help you make sense of what you are seeing and reading.
A storage box typically refers to a lidded box. That lid might be attached or entirely removable. Still, the key feature of a storage box is that it does, in fact, have a lid.
A storage bin is typically open, i.e., no lid. Storage bins come in a variety of shapes and styles, from square to tapered to round. Tapered: Tapered refers to something that starts wide and ends up a bit narrower. That difference is called tapering. It's a gradual transition from a larger area to a smaller. In bins, that usually means the open top is larger than the base, creating a tapered effect. Practically speaking, this means that there is more space at the top of the bin than on the bottom, so more items stay at the top.
Ask A Question