CEDAR FRESH Cedar Power Spray with Lavender, 2 BOTTLES, 2 oz. EACH
Item#: 84802-2 | Customer Reviews: 5 of 5 (1 review)
- 2-pack of 2-oz. cedar essence spray with lavender freshens and refreshes natural cedar
- Made from cedar essential oil to provide real, natural freshness to your favorite cedar gear
- Powerful and concentrated for best effect
- Easy-to-use pump bottle for convenient application
- Restores aromatic freshness to cedarwoods, extending the life of your cedar storage and closet
- 4.5 inches high, 1.25 inches wide, and 1.25 inches deep
4.5h x 1.25w x 1.25d inch
11.4 x 3.17 x 3.17 cm
Who is Cedar Fresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
Spray on unfinished cedarwood products to restore the aroma of cedar. Allow to dry. Re-apply as needed.
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes or directly on skin, pets or clothing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush with cold waterfor 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: Willis on 09/26/2020
As a Scent Confuser, I use outside on Potted Plant soil, keeps away digging Squirrels & Cats. Spray 2-3 shots on the Pot Mulch or Deco Rocks (NOT on plant). Also use in Kitchen as a Scent Confuser for Wet Waste Can/Pail, coffee grinds, fruit rinds, etc. Keeps Fruit Flies at bay. Spray 2-3 shots directly on garbage in Can/Pail. Also great in Closets as a scent and Moth deterrent. Also great sprayed on Cedarwood Potpourri to refresh it.
Ask A Question