BiFlux Water Filtering Pitcher 3000 Series Lavender
Bi-flux MineralbalanceLaica water filtration pitchers are slim and smart. They take up less refrigerator space, fill under the tap without taking off their lid, and pour easily thanks to their balanced design. They hold 2.3 liters of water (1.2 liters of that filtered). The pour spout only accesses the lower filtered compartment, so the unfiltered water in the holding tank doesn’t mix. But most importantly, this pitcher filters out the bad while leaving in the good for great tasting water that is nutritious—not empty.
Made in Italy, the Laica bi-flux filter preserves  the beneficial and essential minerals calcium (Ca) and Magnesium (Mg) that are naturally present in tap water and recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) . Bi-flux technology maintains the right pH level in the water (6.5 to 9.5) without releasing  harmful ammonium, BPA , Epichlorohydrin, and Polyvinyl Chloride. Each bi-flux filter maintains the mineral balance in your water for up to 40 gallons, which is equivalent to 300 (+/-) 16 oz. water bottles. The mineral balancing properties of the Biflux Pitcher Cartridge have also been independently tested by the Water Quality Association (WQA), a not-for-profit international trade association that represents the residential, commercial and industrial water treatment industry. * Footnotes [1-4] available under "Additional Info" tab below.
The unique Laica filter preserves beneficial and essential calcium & magnesium minerals  while removing unwanted substances like
• Bisphenol A (BPA)
• Epichlorohydrin (trace residue from pipe coating and water treatment)
• Polyvinyl Chloride (picked up from PVC pipes that transport water)
• Acrylamide (used in wastewater treatment)
2. Reduction of heavy metals
3. Chemicalabsorption and chlorine derivatives
4. Mineral Balance
5. PH Control
6. Pre filtration
8. Micro mesh
9. Flow Regulator
10. Twin Stream
See Additional Information for Testing and Certification information.
- Slim profile water filtration pitcher that removes harmful chemicals while keeping the minerals that make water nutritious (and better tasting!)
- Removes Ammonium, Bisphenol A (BPA) , Epichlorohydrin, Polyvinyl Chloride, Acrylamide (chemicals used in water treatment or picked up from materials used in transport); Leaves in Calcium and Magnesium
- Quick-fill lid: fill pitcher under the tap without ever taking off the lid
- Press-activated Electronic Life Indicator tracks use and tells you when to replace the filter cartridge
- Total capacity: 2.3 liters / 9.7 cups; Filtered water: 1.2 liters / 5 cups
- Pitcher dimensions: 10x 3.5x 10.7 inches; Item weight: 1.3 pounds
- Made with food grade quality materials conforming to LAICA’s strict quality control
- Made in Italy
- Pitcher includes 1 filter; Replacement filters sold separately
- 90 day warranty on pitcher only; no warranty on filter
2.3 liters / 9.7 cups; Filtered water: 1.2 liters / 5 cups;
10x 3.5x 10.7 inches; Item weight: 1.3 pounds
Tests carried out by independent laboratories. The Laica system conforms to European Regulation 1935/2004, to European Directive 98/83/EC and to Legislative Decree no. 31 of 2 February 2001.
LAICA guarantees its own quality by ensuring quality controls before, during and after production. Rigorous testing by the most important and qualified international certifying institutions attests to the quality of the bi-flux system.
• Quality tested
• Hygeine tested
TUV Germany Certification
HACCP International standard
Water Quality Association (USA)
ISO 9001 certified (Sweden)
The Laica water filtration system has been tested and certified by the Water Quality Association:
• according to NSF/ANSI 53 for the reduction of Copper
• in compliance to local requirements--100% traceability
2. The minerals present in the water are fundamental elements for human health as declared by the World Health Organization. Studies conducted by independent laboratories show that the bi-flux system maintains the right balance of calcium and magnesium minerals naturally present in tap water.
3. Test carried out by independent laboratory. The Laica system conforms to European Regulation 1935/2004, to European Directive 98/83/EC and to Legislative Decree no. 31 of 2 February 2001.
4. Pitcher and cartridge raw materials are BPA FREE. Testing carried out by independent laboratories.
Ask A Question