Extra Large 210 Ft Aluminum Parallel Outdoor Dryer
Item#: 17130-1 | Customer Reviews: 5 of 5 (1 review)
Includes ground sleeve.
- Extra large umbrella clothesline with parallel, flat lines
- Aluminum upper structure and 2-piece galvanized steel post (1.5-inch diameter)
- Pivoting top for easy access
- Sturdy post that fits securely into the ground sleeve
- 30 lines and 210 feet of drying space
- Single action opens and closes dryer which folds compactly to store
- High impact plastic post cap and slide resist wear
- 72 inches high, 72 inches wide, and 84 inches deep
- Includes ground sleeve
72h x 84w x 72d inch
182.8 x 213.4 x 182.9 cm
Taking Down My Dryer
The clothesline comes with a ground anchor, a plastic piece that ideally would be cemented into the ground. The dryer, which fits into the ground anchor, can be taken down (folded down and pulled out of the anchor) as needed. The anchor can be placed in the ground without cement, but the dryer may not be stable. For safety and stability, we highly recommend following installations instructions: cementing the ground anchor into the ground. For longevity, we recommend taking down dryers during inclement weather.
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.
Write a review
Great Product5 of 5 Posted by: clothes dryer 1 on 04/27/2019
The clothesline was very easy to set up, and large enough to walk under, so it's not a yard hazard. I'm very happy with it
Ask A Question