8pc Cedar Storage Set: Blocks and Hang Ups
Item#: 97204 | Customer Reviews: 4 of 5 (1 review)
- 8-piece set of 100% cedar storage and closet accessories (blocks and hang ups) to freshen and protect closets, drawers, bags, and stored clothing
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Milled surface to increase freshness
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- Cedar blocks (6): 2.75 inches high, 2 inches wide, and 0.5 inches deep; Cedar hang ups (2): 9.3375 inches high, 2 inches wide, and 0.5 inches deep
2.75h x 2w x .5d inch
7 x 5 x 1.3 cm
2 Hang Ups
9.375h x 2w x .5d inch
23.8 x 5 x 1.3 cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
Perfect for seasonal storage!
Keep your wardrobe fresh and pest-free as you rotate your seasonal clothing in and out. Hang ups and blocks are perfect for wardrobes, second closets, clothing storage bags and tubs, and even seldom used drawers.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Write a review
Great Product4 of 5 Posted by: Rusty on 10/25/2019
Moderately effective when new. I strongly recommend purchasing the cedar spray and periodically spray the blocks and hangs ups. Great results after boosting with cedar spray
Ask A Question